Everyone at New Jersey bed and breakfast is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our guests, staff, visitors and business partners. We are happy to let you know that most of the restaurants, shopping areas, historical sites, parks and other attractions on both sides of the Delaware River are open and ready to welcome you. As you make your travel plans, be assured that all of us are here to help make your stay is thoroughly enjoyable, memorable, comfortable and safe. Read on to see the measures we have put in place to create a healthy and safe environment.
Stay Small, Stay Safe
We’re Committed to Keeping Everyone Safe & Healthy
In accordance with CDC and New Jersey state guidelines, masks are optional at this time. We are not requiring evidence of vaccine status, however we sincerely ask everyone to respect the health and safety of the people around them.
Discover Our Ideal Country Destination
Relax with a Secluded Stay
We provide plenty of options for a safe and socially-distanced stay.
- We have six Cottages with private entrances where you can spend your time in total seclusion. These cottages are spacious, have small refrigerators, and offer indoor and outdoor seating. They’re set back from the main house with lovely views in all directions.
- Carolyn’s Overlook Cottage has a full kitchen, two bedrooms, TV, sitting room and private deck if you’re looking for more of a vacation rental feel.
- There are only eight guest rooms and suites in the Manor House. When necessary, we will reduce occupancy to ensure appropriate social distancing among guests.
Enjoy Breakfast Your Way
Enjoy our signature Woolverton Inn country breakfast from 8:30 to 10 am each morning, in the way most comfortable for you.
- Dine on our lovely veranda or in the main dining room at separate tables for two. We will schedule your seating in advance and leave adequate space between guests.
- During the warm months, there is plenty of outdoor seating on one or our patios or on the front porch.
- Select room service and we will gladly deliver a tray to your room or private outdoor patio.
- Self-serve coffee and tea service is available 24 hours a day. The cottages are equipped with Keurig coffee makers and tea pots. Innkeepers will gladly deliver coffee or tea to your room on request.
Expect Exceptional Service
An innkeeper is always available to assist you with any questions or requests during your stay in a variety of low contact ways.
- We’ve modified procedures for check in, check out and other guest services to maintain social distancing and reduce contact points.
- While planning your stay, our website is a great resource, but our staff is also well-informed and available via phone, email, chat, text, and in person.
- Housekeeping has always been a high priority. We’re taking extra time to clean rooms between guests, and will check in each morning to refresh amenities. Tidy service is available by request, and no staff member will enter your room during your stay unless discussed in advance or in case of emergency.
- Common areas are cleaned daily, and hand sanitizer is available in multiple locations.
Savor the Surroundings
Our inn is set on 10 bucolic acres, and surrounded by 300 acres of farmland in the heart of the New Jersey countryside.
- You can access area trails and the Delaware River directly from our inn by bike or on foot, or visit with our friendly sheep.
- During the warm months, there is plenty of outdoor seating on our patios or front porch.
- Our area offers plenty of things to do that are naturally socially distanced.
- We offer a variety of add-on enhancements that include indulgences like Champagne, truffles and our sheep’s cheese platter, that can be enjoyed on site.