*Prices below do not include 7% NJ Sales Tax.
View Romantic Getaways in NJ by Category
Viewing All Romantic Getaways in NJ
Call 609.397.0802 or Book Online with Promo Code SPRING25
Pricing Details: $160 + room
Book your stay at Woolverton Inn, and enjoy the tastes, history and sites of Hunterdon County NJ and Bucks County PA during a midweek stay on May 21-23, 2019
- Begin your stay with a chef led cooking class in a renovated barn on an 1854 property in nearby Carversville, PA.
- The next morning take a 14 mile guided bike tour through the historic river towns of Stockton, Lambertville, New Hope, Centre Bridge and Lumberville with a lunch stop along the way. Return to the Inn and relax with a Woolverton Sheep Cheese Platter.
- Day 3 includes a 10 mile guided bike tour in Doylestown where you will ride the streets and trails travelled by residents that made local and international history. After the ride enjoy a tour of Fonthill Castle with its mix of Medieval, Gothic and Byzantine architectural styles.
- This package is available for $160/person in addition to room charge.
BYOB (bring your own bike). Call 609.397.0802 or Book Online
Warm up and chill out in one of our many fireplace/two-person whirlpool tub suites. Spa package includes:
- In-room massage for two (consecutive) – 45 minutes each
- Two 25-hour burn time aromatherapy candles
- Jar of aromatherapy body butter to soothe and relax you
- Two fizzy “bath bombs” for the tub
- Upgrade and indulge in two consecutive massages for 1 hour each: add $40
- Add a dozen Roses or seasonal flowers with a special note: plus $80
- Add our Sheep’s Cheese Platter: plus $30 (small) or $50 (large)
This package is available for $250 in addition to the room rate. Must be scheduled at least 5 days in advance.
Here is a great way to celebrate a special occasion or just to make any visit extra romantic! The package includes:
- A dozen red roses
- Box of locally-made truffles
- A jar of aromatherapy body butter
- Two aromatherapy candles
- The Woolverton Sheep Cheese Platter (see description below)
- Request breakfast delivered to your room – no extra charge
This package is available for $175 in addition to room cost. Must be ordered at least 3 days in advance.
A licensed Massage Therapist is available for an in-room massage in our larger guest rooms. Must be reserved at least three days in advance.
$100 for a 45-minute massage or $120 for a 1-hour massage.
Call 609.397.0802 for Details!
Enjoy miles of unspoiled country lanes and riverside bike trails. This package includes:
- 4-course gourmet picnic lunch with a selection of Sheep’s milk cheeses
- Backpack combo with cooler and full picnic basket – yours to take home
- Maps highlighting our favorite back country and riverside biking and hiking adventures
- Two rental bikes and helmets, sized and delivered to the Inn
- The “Inn-side” scoop on the best picnic spots in the countryside
- A discount voucher for Stockton Fine Wine & Spirits
Gourmet Picnic Lunch menu:
- Selection of cheeses and olives
- Summer Salad
- Choice of 3 sandwich types served on freshly baked Portuguese roll:
Seasoned filet of roast beef, provolone cheese, tomato and horseradish sauce
- OR The Veggie – Marinated eggplant, roasted red peppers, fresh mozzarella and provolone cheese
- OR Tavern ham, baby Swiss cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and spicy mustard
- Fresh Fruit and Baked Goodies.
This package is available for $195 for two in addition to room charges. If you opt-out of the bike rental, the cost is $100. Please reserve 5 days in advance.
A distinct selection sheep’s milk and other cheeses, with seasonal fruit and sun dried tomatoes, olives and spiced almonds.
Enjoy this spread in the privacy of your room or on our lovely front porch. A discount voucher for Stockton Fine Wine & Spirits is included!
$30 (small) or $50 (large) in addition to room rate
Pricing Details: 995
Take advantage of our special Woolverton Elopement Package, starting at $995 :
- Customized Ceremony – choose your favorite location
- Floral arrangements for the couple
- Imported champagne with a fruit and cheese platter
- One night accommodation in one of our cottages or suites
- Up to 18 additional guests, at $25/person
- On-site Dinner for groups of 10-20 may be added – priced separately
- Officiant services – additional fee applies