We love dogs and we also love our guests who visit the Inn without pets. To make sure that all visitors have a wonderful experience while at the Woolverton Inn, we ask our guests who bring a dog to kindly follow these pet etiquette guidelines:
- Please notify us at the time you book your reservation if you intend to bring a dog. To complete your pet friendly reservation, we will send you a Pet Agreement to review and sign prior to your stay.
- Pets (dogs) are only allowed in The Garden Cottage, with a limit of 2 dogs and cleaning fee of $35 per dog per night.
- If you plan to leave your dog in the room unattended, the dog should be left safely in a crate, or a pet-sitter should be hired. If you prefer not to leave the dog alone, there are numerous pet-friendly restaurants in the Lambertville and New Hope areas, and remember that breakfast can be delivered to your cottage.
- Dogs should be leashed while on property. We have large rolling open grassy areas that dogs love and we encourage you to explore them.
- In the cottage you will find a soft sleeping towel for the comfort of your dog which can also be used to protect bed linens.
- We provide a dog feeding bowl and treats.
The luxurious accommodations and endless dog friendly activities nearby make Woolverton Inn is the best choice when looking for New Jersey pet friendly hotels.