New Jersey Pet Friendly Hotel
Luxury Lodging for You and Your Dog
The Garden Cottage is our only pet friendly accommodation. This spacious suite is located in our renovated 1850’s Carriage House and includes a king size bed, sitting area with pullout sofa, gas fireplace, spacious bathroom with a soaking tub and a separate oversized shower for two. The private outdoor sitting area is an ideal spot where you and your dog can enjoy the outdoors.
Creating an Ideal Getaway for All Guests
Policies for Our Pet Friendly New Jersey B&B
We love dogs and we also love our guests who visit the Inn without pets. To make sure that all visitors have a wonderful experience while at the Woolverton Inn, we ask our guests who bring a dog to kindly follow these pet etiquette guidelines:
- Please notify us at the time you book your reservation if you intend to bring a dog. To complete your pet friendly reservation, we will send you a Pet Agreement to review and sign prior to your stay.
- Pets (dogs) are only allowed in The Garden Cottage, with a limit of 2 dogs and cleaning fee of $35 per dog per night.
- If you plan to leave your dog in the room unattended, the dog should be left safely in a crate, or a pet-sitter should be hired. If you prefer not to leave the dog alone, there are numerous pet-friendly restaurants in the Lambertville and New Hope areas, and remember that breakfast can be delivered to your cottage.
- Dogs should be leashed while on property. We have large rolling open grassy areas that dogs love and we encourage you to explore them.
- In the cottage you will find a soft sleeping towel for the comfort of your dog which can also be used to protect bed linens.
- We provide a dog feeding bowl and treats.
The luxurious accommodations and endless dog friendly activities nearby make Woolverton Inn is the best choice when looking for New Jersey pet friendly hotels.