- Princeton Art Contest: April 30 – It’s the perfect excuse to check out campus and see some playful art while you’re at it. Entitled “Trash Arstravaganza”, this sustainable art contest challenges participants to repurpose trash into art. Get ready to enjoy some truly unique pieces!
- Clue on Stage at Bucks County Playhouse: May 2-20 – Any visit wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the Bucks County Playhouse. Catch a matinee and explore town or see an evening show and grab an early dinner beforehand.
- Cinderella by Roxy Ballet: May 6&7 – Roxy Ballet is a nonprofit contemporary ballet company supported by funds from local organizations. Enjoy a beloved classic and support a good cause while you’re at it!
- Shad Fest: April 29-30 – Named after the spring migration of shad (large fish), this local favorite has transformed into an award-winning tourist attraction. Shop goods from local artisans, jam out to live music and try some shad chowder. Not a fan of fish? No worries, you’ll find plenty of options from hamburgers and hot dogs to fried oreos and homemade sodas.
- Spring Wine & Music Festival: May 13 – Grab a picnic blanket and head over to Unionville Vineyards. Enjoy live music, a complimentary wine tasting and gourmet treats including brick oven pizzas, crepes, and waffles with ice cream!
- Classes at The Farm Cooking School: Their spring lineup features everything from Italian cooking to Mexican techniques and even cheese making. These make the perfect day-date!
- Civil War Reenactment: April 28-30 – Get a glimpse of what the Battle of Antietam looked like. See the recreation of Union and Confederate military camps along with two public battles.
- Lambertville Pride Parade: May 20 – Celebrate diversity and check out all of the colorful floats and bands. This is sure to be a fun-filled event the whole family can enjoy.
- Hunterdon Antique Fair: May 21 – Shop period furniture, kitchen collectibles, paintings, fine jewelry and more!
Spring Rates Start at Only $155