We look forward to welcoming you in person to experience the exceptional New Hope lodging at our historic bed and breakfast in New Jersey. We are perfectly located on the Delaware River just minutes from New Hope, PA and Lambertville, NJ. Compare our lodging options, and review our amenities and policies, then check availability and book online. Also be sure to check out our romantic New Jersey getaway packages.
New Hope Lodging
|The Hunterdon||King||2||Shower & Double Whirlpool Tub||Gas Fireplace, Sitting Area, Private Screened-in Porch, First Floor, 493 Sq.Ft.||Check Rates|
|The Cotswold||King||2||Shower & Double Whirlpool Tub||Gas Fireplace, Sitting Area, Private Screened-in Porch, First Floor, 474 Sq.Ft.||Check Rates|
|The Audubon||King||2||Shower & Double Whirlpool Tub||Gas Fireplace, Window Seat, Sitting Area, Private Patio, First Floor, 492 Sq.Ft.||Check Rates|
|The Sojourn Loft||King||2||Shower & Double Whirlpool Tub||Gas Fireplace, Hammock, Private Outdoor Patio, Two Levels, 605 Sq.Ft.||Check Rates|
The Carriage House
|The Garden Cottage||King||4||Roll-in Shower & Soaking Tub||Queen Sofa Bed, Gas Fireplace, Private Patio, Accessible, Dog Friendly, First Floor, 540 Sq.Ft.||Check Rates|
|Carolyn’s Overlook||King & Queen||4||Spa Shower & Soaking Tub||Gas Fireplace, Living & Dining Room, Full Kitchen, Private Patio Deck, Second Floor, 1036 Sq.Ft.||Check Rates|
1792 Manor House
|Letitia’s Suite||King||2||Shower & Double Whirlpool Tub||Private Steam Room, Gas Fireplace, Second Floor, 420 Sq.Ft.||Check Rates|
|The Balustrade||King||2||Shower & Double Whirlpool Tub||Wood-burning Fireplace, Private Balcony, Second Floor, 407 Sq.Ft.||Check Rates|
|Amelia’s Suite||King||2||Shower & Double Whirlpool Tub||Gas Fireplace, Window Seat, Second Floor, 427 Sq.Ft.||Check Rates|
|Stockton’s Hideaway||Queen||2||Shower & Double Whirlpool Bath||Gas Fireplace, Window Seat, Third Floor, 247 Sq.Ft.||Check Rates|
|Newell’s Library||King||2||Stall Spa Shower||Gas Fireplace, Pasture View, Third Floor, 237 Sq.Ft.||Check Rates|
|Asher’s Glen||Queen||2||Stall Spa Shower||Pasture View, Third Floor, 162 Sq.Ft.||Check Rates|
|Primrose’s Room||Queen||2||Private Hallway Bath||Hand Painted Mural, Third Floor, 216 Sq.Ft.||Check Rates|
|Dorothy’s Room||Double||2||Stall Spa Shower||Third Floor, 205 Sq.Ft.||Check Rates|
Our rooms, suites and cottages include carefully selected amenities to enhance your stay, including:
- Luxurious linens & down-alternative pillows
- Comfortable terry-cloth robes and fluffy cotton towels
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water
- Complimentary wireless internet
- BOSE radios with CD players
- Central air-conditioning throughout the Manor House
- Individually controlled A/C in the Cottages
- Private luxurious baths, most with whirlpool tubs for two
- Fireplaces are in many of our accommodations
Our inn offers a luxurious respite in the country with amenities, including:
- Three-course country breakfast with in-room delivery available upon request
- Afternoon refreshments including fresh baked cookies and locally sourced fruit
- Fresh flowers from our own garden when available
- Complimentary parking
- Ten acres with outdoor seating areas, gardens and friendly sheep
- CD library for in-room enjoyment
- Complimentary copies of the New York Times available in the Manor House
- Dog friendly lodging available
We look forward to your visit to Woolverton Inn. Here is some helpful information to help you plan your trip to Woolverton Inn, Stockton, NJ.
Checking In and Out at Woolverton Inn
- Check-in is from 2 PM until 7 PM. We will be glad to accommodate a later check-in, just let us know.
- Check-out is 11 AM.
- We accept cash and credit cards (AMEX, Master Card, Visa, Discover) for room charges.
- Payment is due at time of check-in. In some cases, deposits or advance payments are required.
- Valid Woolverton Inn Stockton, NJ issued gift certificates are accepted.
- We are pleased to accept Select Registry Rewards.
- Cancellations: In the event you are unable to use your reservation, please cancel promptly. If you cancel less than 10 days prior to your intended arrival or if you must end your stay early, a refund will be remitted only if we are able to re-book the room for the night(s) you missed. Group bookings (more than 3 rooms) will require 30-60 days notice for cancellation without charge.
Rates at Woolverton Inn
- Rates are quoted for double occupancy and vary by season. Additional guests (in select rooms) will incur a $35 fee per night. Weekend/holiday rates are usually higher than mid-week rates (Mon-Thur).
- Please refer to the Reservation page to understand which rooms can accommodate additional guests.
- NJ sales tax will be added – not included in the room rate.
- NJ lodging tax will be added – not included in the room rate.
- There is a $35 nightly fee per pet (dogs only) in our pet friendly Garden Cottage.
- We look forward to your stay! View our rooms and check availability online.
Pet Friendly Policy
- The Woolverton Inn allows dogs only in the Garden Cottage.
- Please read our Pet Policy which applies to dogs only. No other pets are allowed.
- Smoking is allowed outdoors only in designated areas, and is prohibited in all indoor spaces. A $500 cleaning fee will be assessed if guests smoke indoors.
- Reservations on Weekends and Holidays normally require a 2 night minimum stay.
- The inn is not appropriate for children under the age of 12.
- The inn does have restricted disability access; please contact us in advance.
- Please refer to our Stay Small, Stay Safe page to see what we offer to ensure you stay safe.