A world away from the distractions of the office, the Woolverton now offers private meeting space at our New Hope Conference Center, where business teams and executives can focus on crafting strategic visions and building execution plans – free from the disturbances of the typical business day. Located just 10 minutes from New Hope, in a country setting of 10 rolling acres, makes the Woolverton Inn’s location ideal for those coming from Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
With extensive corporate experience, we know how to plan your business meeting to exceed your expectations. Our new facility will accommodate a meeting for up to 15 participants, with 15 individual rooms for overnight lodging needs.
The same tranquility and peacefulness that our leisure travelers find so appealing is even more valuable to our business guests.
Amenities of Our New Hope Conference Center:
- Full use of the Woolverton grounds, patio areas, covered porches and common rooms
- Seating configurations that are flexible to accommodate round Board-Room setups as well as Rectangular or U-Shaped setups
- Full three course Country Breakfast included for all overnight guests of the Inn
- Morning coffee/tea/beverage service, morning pastry, and afternoon coffee/tea/beverage with afternoon cookie/baked treat service
- 52″ High Definition TV with HDMI and sVGA interfaces for computer based presentations as well as access to streaming services
- Dedicated Ethernet and Wifi service to the conference center that is discrete from the property guest network
- Writing materials, whiteboards, etc.
- Proximity to a variety of restaurants for lunch and dinner and also the ability to have your group meals catered onsite in the conference center, in our dining room, or in one of multiple outdoor seating areas – including the Planting Field Overlook porch which is adjacent to the conference center.
Our new meeting space is now ready for your next gathering. Please fill in our Event Inquiry Form and let us coordinate a successful and efficient meeting event for you and your staff. You can also view our lodging options and check lodging availability online.
Learn more about our Retreat Center: Check out this great review from AeroFarms, who recently hosted their Corporate Leadership Retreat with us. We also were proud to host a New Jersey Yoga Retreat at the Inn, view images and read more about that event, to get you thinking about how Woolverton Inn can meet your next group event needs.
Learn more about planning a successful off site or corporate retreat in our article that was featured in Northeast Meetings + Events Magazine.