A world away from the distractions of the office, the Woolverton now offers private meeting space at our New Jersey Conference Center, where business teams and executives can focus on crafting strategic visions and building execution plans – free from the disturbances of the typical business day. Located just 10 minutes from New Hope, in a country setting of 10 rolling acres, makes the Woolverton Inn’s location ideal for those coming from Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
New Jersey Conference Center
Event Center Ideal for Team Building Retreats, Meetings & Parties
A Tranquil Place for Meetings Near New Hope, PA
With extensive corporate experience, we know how to plan your business meeting to exceed your expectations. Our new facility will accommodate a meeting for up to 15 participants, with 15 individual rooms for overnight lodging needs.
Modern Amenities Meet Country Charm
- Full use of the grounds, patio areas, covered porches and common rooms
- Flexible seating configurations to accommodate round board-room setups & rectangular or U-shaped setups
- Full country breakfast included for all overnight guests
- Morning beverage service & pastries, and afternoon beverages with treats
- 52″ streaming TV with HDMI and sVGA interfaces for computer based presentations
- Dedicated Ethernet and WiFi service to the conference center that is discrete from the property guest network
- Writing materials, whiteboards, etc.
- Proximity to a variety of restaurants and the ability to have your group meals catered in a variety of on-site locations
Gather at Our Retreat Center in Stockton, NJ
Check out this great review from AeroFarms, who recently hosted their Corporate Leadership Retreat with us. To get you thinking about how Woolverton Inn can meet your next group event needs, whether it’s a yoga retreat, business meeting, or corporate training, see the top 10 reasons to choose the Woolverton Inn for your next private event.
See how to plan a successful off site or corporate retreat in our article featured in Northeast Meetings + Events Magazine.