. Book Now
- This cottage evokes the charm of the Cotswold area of England (known for raising sheep!), and features a King size featherbed.
- The in-room double whirlpool tub is behind a sliding barn door, in the full bathroom there is a separate shower.
- There are two sitting areas, one in the window seat with views of the sheep pasture, and the other in cozy chairs by the fireplace.
- The private screened-in porch is a lovely place to read, enjoy the pasture views, or to have breakfast with just the two of you.
- Located on a single ground floor.
- Room Size: 294 Sq Ft, Bath Size: 180 Sq Ft.
- Additional Amenities: private entrance, mini-refrigerator, wifi, central air, terrycloth robes, plush cotton towels and fine bed linens, complimentary soft drinks and bottled water.