. Book Now
- An elegant room with Queen featherbed, raised gas fireplace, and a window seat for two which overlooks the horseshoe garden and treetops.
- The bathroom features a double whirlpool tub and large separate shower.
- The room is dedicated to St. John Terrell, founder of The Lambertville Music Circus and owner of the Woolverton Manor House in the 1950’s and 60’s. Many celebrities of the time stayed with Mr. Terrell right here, from Ella Fitzgerald to The Supremes.
- Located on the 3rd floor, stairs only.
- Room Size: 145 Sq Ft, Bath Size: 102 Sq Ft.
- Additional Amenities: wifi, central air, terrycloth robes, plush cotton towels and fine bed linens, complimentary soft drinks and bottled water.