The same tranquility and peacefulness that our leisure travelers find so appealing is even more valuable to our business guests.
A world away from the distractions of the office, the Woolverton is building a New Hope conference center where business teams and executives can focus on crafting strategic visions and building execution plans – free from the disturbances of the typical business day.
With extensive corporate experience, we know how to plan your business meeting to exceed your expectations. Our new facility will accommodate a meeting for up to 15 participants, with 15 individual rooms for overnight lodging needs.
Amenities of Our New Hope Conference Center
- Full use of the Woolverton grounds, patio areas, covered porches and common rooms
- Seating configurations that are flexible to accommodate round Board-Room setups as well as Rectangular or U-Shaped setups
- Full three course Country Breakfast included for all overnight guests of the Inn
- Morning coffee/tea/beverage service, morning pastry, and afternoon coffee/tea/beverage with afternoon cookie/baked treat service
- 60″ Ultra High Definition TV with HDMI and sVGA interfaces for computer based presentations as well as access to streaming services
- Dedicated Ethernet and Wifi service to the conference center that is discrete from the property guest network
- Writing materials, whiteboards, etc.
- Proximity to a variety of restaurants for lunch and dinner and also the ability to have your group meals catered onsite in the conference center, in our dining room, or in one of multiple outdoor seating areas – including the Planting Field Overlook porch which is adjacent to the conference center.
Please call the Inn at 609-397-0802 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us coordinate a successful and efficient meeting event for you and your staff.