We would like to extend our heartfelt appreciation to guests (old and new) who joined us for the first Woolverton Inn Pop Up Dinner this summer on August 7th. It was an incredible night and the overwhelmingly positive feedback we received encouraged us to keep going and make this a new Woolverton Tradition!
On Tuesday, November 13th 2018, we will be hosting our second complimentary on-site dinner featuring Foods of the Fall and wine pairings by Sand Castle Winery We are thrilled to welcome our friends from just across the river in nearby Erwinna, PA to join us for the evening, share their extensive wine-making experience and provide superb wine pairing recommendations.
This is a unique opportunity to blend world class cuisine with a selection of excellent, local wines. Try a few different wines with each course, and learn to appreciate how wines pair with various herbs, spices and flavors. You can follow the expert’s recommendations, or create your own pairing! In the true spirit of “ a slower pace” at the Woolverton Inn, we hope you will take your time, enjoy each bite with a sip of wine, and savor the flavors as they blend together on your palate.
When it comes to Farm to Table dining, there is no better place to find it than in Hunterdon County! There are 40 farms over 500 acres, and over 1000 more smaller farms operating in the county and our chef is excited to use the bounty of the land this autumn to create some unforgettable culinary creations. Our chef Angel Pagan has crafted an amazing menu and is looking forward preparing another exquisite meal for our guests.
The schedule and menu is included below and this exclusive event is included for guests of Woolverton Inn, so reserve your room and a place at the table today!
5:30pm ~ Aperitivo ~ Meet fellow guests and discuss wines of the evening with the experts from Sand Castle Winery
- Volauvent puff pastry with warm brie and raspberry
- Concord grapes rolled in sherry wine blue cheese and macadamia nuts over mango glaze
- Shitake mushrooms with piped artichoke mousse and white wine garlic sauce
- Selection of Imported cheese with carved fruit
6:30pm ~ Seating and First Course
- Spinach salad with warm bacon dressing
Choice of main entree accompanied by autumn rice and haricot vert
- NY Strip Steak Bordelaise, red wine sauce topped with caramelized shallots and seasonal mash potatoes
- Fresh Atlantic salmon, glazed with an orange-gran marnier beurre blanc and garnished with seasonal mushrooms
- Mocha pecan pie with Kahlua chantilly cream
The dinner is included in your stay for any guests staying at Woolverton Inn on November 13, 2018 . Don’t miss out on a fun, delectable night with new friends at the Woolverton Inn. Call 609.397.0802 or Book Online Today!