Wondering when will it be safe to travel again? There is no doubt that the pandemic has caused significant changes in traveler trends however, a socially distanced getaway is still possible. People are choosing to stay at smaller properties in more remote locations, with an emphasis on close to home travel or “staycations.” Recent data published by TripAdvisor showed that campgrounds and small bed and breakfast-style accommodations have seen a faster recovery than major hotels and resorts during the 2020 fall season.
When will it be safe to travel again?
Boutique hotels such as the Woolverton Inn do allow for safe getaways, but what if you never stayed at a bed and breakfast before? Why consider a bed and breakfast or luxury inn now, and what can you expect during your stay?
The answer is simple! The personalized experience you receive at a B&B is nothing like that of a hotel or resort- it is unique and personal. Bed and breakfasts have evolved over the years, mostly having been private residences, whose doors literally “opened up” to visitors and passers-by. At a B&B, owners and innkeepers value quality time and communication with their guests.
A locally sourced, home-cooked breakfast every morning is often a major appeal and a delightful part of your visit. At Woolverton Inn, along with the personalized service and a rotating menu, you have the option of dining in the main house or receiving your Woolverton breakfast delivered directly to your suite or cottage. Our guests enjoy the never-ending supply of homemade cookies, free parking, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and other complimentary items (maybe even a tumbler of whiskey on a cold night) that complete the experience.
What makes a B&B stay different?
Every B&B inn has a unique history, character and style, and this makes a boutique inn a destination of its own. A place where you can enjoy exploring the property inside and out and reading or discussing the history.
The Woolverton Inn offers many services and amenities specifically tailored to the needs of individual guests. Our rooms and cottages are just as unique as our guests, some with beautifully painted murals, others filled with books and maps from travelers all over the world- from quaint to luxurious. Guests who choose to stay here place value on the high-quality linens, unique furniture, and a plethora of knowledge from our innkeepers who know the area’s best restaurants, wineries and attractions.
Our cottages include private entrances, secluded porches, beautiful gas fireplaces, and separate tubs, with sweeping picturesque views of the sheep pasture or the 300 acres of preserved land that surrounds the Woolverton Inn. We would describe the feel of our Inn as classic luxury with a modern touch. Feed the sheep walking around by your window while you’re at it! Driving onto our property, you will find a Tesla charger and super charger along the side of our barn. On-site bike rentals, spa packages, and “Stay Home” dinners are some of the amenities our guests enjoy when personalizing their stay.
Inns are often located in remote but interesting towns with a myriad of attractions for visitors. Woolverton Inn sits high on a hill above the Delaware River. We’re just inutes from the popular tourist destinations of New Hope, PA and Lambertville, NJ. We’re surrounded by bucolic landscapes of Hunterdon County and Bucks County, PA.
Common Questions for First Timers at the Woolverton Inn:
- Can we bring our pet? You are welcome to bring your dog to our Garden cottage.
- What if we need assistance after hours? Our Innkeeper lives on property and the owners live across the street. You’ll receive emergency contact numbers at check in. Never hesitate to ask for help!
- What if we are late? Traffic jams happen, flights are delayed. Innkeepers are well-aware of the possibility of a changing arrival time. We will do everything we can to accommodate a late check-in.
- Are you on social media? Yes! Please tag us in pictures you take around the property! Check out our Facebook and Instagram for weekly updates!
- Are there wineries or breweries around the Inn? Yes! There are a vast number of wineries and breweries around the Inn. Check out the list of our favorite under the “Area Tab” on our website.
- What is there to do on property or in the area? There are a number of activities to keep you busy both on and off-site. Biking, shopping, sightseeing, hiking, exploring and more. Our innkeepers will assist you in creating your perfect itinerary!
Woolverton Inn – Your Faraway Place, Close to Home
BOOK NOW, CALL US for questions, we hope to see you soon !!