We’re delighted to share some of our favorite New Hope, Stockton and Lambertville NJ area restaurants which range from hamburger stands to haute cuisine. Best known for country dining in historic inns, some dating back to the 18th century, the area also offers a wide variety of ethnic and contemporary fare. Look below for a list of our favorite casual restaurants and upscale dining spots, but feel free to also check online reviews or local dining guides. To help you plan, here are a few helpful tips:
- Make reservations early, especially on weekends. We’re glad to assist.
- Check to see if the restaurant is BYOB and/or cash only.
- Parking: You may need the ParkMobile app or coins for metered parking.
- There are limited taxi/Uber services, plan ahead if you need ride service.
- Some restaurants are pet friendly – we keep a list in the office.