Woolverton elopements embrace the simplicity of a country wedding while creating a personal and unforgettable experience. Surrounded by rolling countryside and farmland, the Woolverton Inn is uniquely suited to delivering a warm, intimate and romantic ambiance for your special day.
For your elopement ceremony, you pick the spot…
- The Parlor of our 1792 Stone Manor House
- On the covered porch overlooking the Great Lawn
- In our Horseshoe Garden surrounded by abundant flowers
- On the wishbone bridge entrance to our stone barn
The choice is yours, but the views at the Woolverton Inn are always spectacular!
After your intimate ceremony, retire to one of our many luxurious guest rooms, cottages, or suites. Our suites feature double whirlpool baths, fireplaces, and king size feather beds. Awake the next morning as a married couple to our famous three-course Woolverton Breakfast.
Our special Woolverton Elopement Package, starting at $995, includes:
- Customized Ceremony in the area of your choice on property
- One night accommodation in one of our cottages or suites.
- Floral arrangements for the couple.
- Imported French Champagne and the famous Woolverton Sheep Cheese platter.
- Full three course dinner for two at one of the area’s most romantic and cozy restaurants along with a special bottle of reserve wine from Mario’s private cellar.
- Upon request, we will do our best to also accommodate any special requests or additional guests
We are proud to share some beautiful sentiments from a recent couple who experienced what an elopement at Woolverton Inn can be…
“The Inn is so beautifully decorated for a wedding that any corner is perfect for a wedding photo shoot…The owner, Mary, helped prepare the beautiful flower decor, my bouquet, and my husband’s corsage…After the ceremony, the champagne toast was hosted in their dining room, which was catered by Kailea for us with ice-cold champagne, a cheese platter and our own cake…The champagne and various tasty cheese made the wedding yummy!…It cannot be nicer waking up in a cute cottage the first day as husband and wife…What’s more, we went ahead and had a very nice breakfast…we did not miss anything–beautiful, romantic and cute. We loved it.”
Give us a call at 609.397.0802 to start planning your New Jersey elopement today!