From Food and Wine Magazine
- 2 servings
- 1 cup Apple cider or juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon Vanilla Yogurt and maple syrup for a topping
1) In a saucepan, bring cider and cranberries to a boil. Cover and simmer over moderate heat until cranberries burst, about 2 min.
2) Add remaining ingredients except for yogurt and maple syrup
3) Simmer about 7 min until oats are cooked.
4) Serve with dollop of maple syrup and yogurt.