Elegant Country Weddings
Woolverton Inn offers a unique oasis where friends and family can gather in a relaxed and private setting for the ideal country wedding. Enjoy the exclusive use of this exquisite house, the 13 luxurious guest rooms, the front and side porches, and all of the bountiful gardens and grounds.
Our experience and expertise takes away the stress and worry of planning a wedding, and lets you relax and enjoy. The inn is perfectly located between New York and Philadelphia, in the quaint country town of Stockton, New Jersey.
Setting the Stage
Enjoy unforgettable wedding festivities at our incredible outdoor tented venue, featuring stunning country views of our gardens and grounds. Breakfast is served each morning to your Inn guests. The property is yours for the weekend; you can host your reception and rehearsal dinner or choose to have your rehearsal in any of the wonderful restaurants in the area.
Woolverton boasts our very own “in house” wedding decor and planning firm, Uncommon Events. As a team, we work with you to help plan every aspect of your wedding and provide valuable suggestions for officiants, photographers, cinematographers, musicians, transportation, invitations…anything you could possibly want and need.
Woolverton can accommodate up to 225 guests for a tented reception during the months of April through November. Ceremonies can be held in the gardens or you may choose to host your ceremony off property in the historic village of Stockton or Lambertville. We have a list of churches that can accommodate varying faiths. For your out of town guests not staying at the Inn, hotel accommodations of all types are a short ride from the Inn. There are plenty of fun activities right outside the door to keep your family and friends busy; kayaking on the Delaware, shopping at Peddler’s Village, antiquing in New Hope or Lambertville, partake in the area’s best biking and hiking, or just sit in an Adirondack chair and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Inn.
Woolverton offers a choice of caterers that are New York City and Philadelphia’s finest. A menu of distinction will be created just for you with the caterer you select. Seated, cocktail style, stations or buffet, the choice is yours.
• Stephen STARR Events
• Garces Catering
• Wolfgang Puck Catering
• Dish Catering
• Peachtree & Ward (kosher available)
• Canard Catering
The location fee for exclusive use of the reception tent and grounds for the entire weekend for events of up to 120 guests:
• September and October ∼ $7500
• April thru August and November ∼ $6500
• All guests must use a caterer from our exclusive catering list
• The Inn’s accommodations must be booked for a minimum stay of 2 nights, 3 nights on holiday weekends
(Memorial Day, Labor Day and Columbus Day)
• Events larger than 120 guests will incur additional tenting fees
For more information, feel free to call Woolverton Inn to discuss all the options (609) 397.0802
To visit the property, an appointment is necessary. Your time is valuable and we want to be able to give you our full attention.
Provided by Woolverton Inn:
• Exclusive use of the grounds and house for the weekend
• Carpeted, sub floored tent, seats up to 120 with dancing,
with clear sidewall, if necessary
• Ceremony area (rain plan tenting costs additional)
• Restroom trailer adjacent to the reception tent
• Ambient mood lighting in your choice of color for the tent,
dance floor and band
• Whisper quiet generator
Provided by Caterer:
• Menu design, preparation and execution
• Professional service staff to include: Maître d’, Bartenders, Floor Staff, Kitchen Staff
• All rentals: china, flatware glassware, barware, tables & chairs, bar set ups
(alcohol is provided by the client)
Provided by Uncommon Events:
• Décor and design - Uncommon events will design and create the décor for the ceremony and reception. We will begin with an inspiration board of images the bride loves and create the look and feel of the reception. We offer table centerpieces beginning at $125 per table. Bridal bouquets begin at $85.
• On site staff person to cue ceremony and assist with ceremonial events during the reception
• Coordinate needs with the caterer
• Provide finalized list and contact information of all vendors for the day
• Floor plan
• Time line of the weekend
• Available via phone and email for questions
Additional Planning Options:
Full service planning - Uncommon Events assists in creating and detailing the entire weekend from start to finish. Full service planning enables you to enjoy the planning process and have expert and personal guidance. No detail is left to chance. If you are interested, please request more information.
For a more modest wedding, view our Classic Country Wedding package.