The Fall Getaway You’ve Always Dreamed Of..
Farm stands brimming with shiny fresh apples…Meandering country roads lined bright red, orange and yellow…Restaurants and cafes serving hearty autumn inspired dishes… Pumpkin patches inviting trespassers…Crisp moonlit nights snuggled up next to the fire. It’s clear that we respect the fall season that is soon upon us, and we think Bucks County rivals the autumnal offerings of any area of the Northeast. Here are 5 of our favorite Fall happenings that are more than worth a visit out to Bucks County this autumn season.
Top 5 Fall Events in Bucks County
- The 23rd Annual New Hope Arts & Crafts Festival: Just a few minutes from Woolverton’s door, the arts community of New Hope hosts this festival from Sept 24-25th. Check out the works of local artists, sample delicious food offerings, & enjoy fantastic live entertainment.
- Peddler’s Village Apple Festival: Fall means fresh hand picked apples, and this is the ideal way to experience everything related to our favorite area fruit! Nearby Peddler’s Village knows how to celebrate the fall with apple-themed goods, activities, and treats.
- Froelich’s Farm & Garden Fall Festival: THE place to celebrate fall &Halloween frights all October long. Visitors can take a hayride around the 100 acres, get lost in a 3 acre corn maze, sip on hot cider, and find the perfect pumpkin to bring home.
- Bensalem Fall Festival: Spend an unforgettable day of crafts, food and fall foliage weather on Saturday, October 1st. Worth the gorgeous trip down the Delaware River with many worthwhile opportunities to stop along the way!
- Shady Brook Farm HorrorFest: If some good old fashioned scares are what you’re after, visit Shady Brook Farm after dark on weekends in October and brave the Barn of Horror and spooky woods on a Hayride of Horror.
- Bonus: If you can’t venture too far at night, you can discover the “Mystery & History” of the area on a Ghost Tour of New Hope.
Read more about more exciting Fall Festivals & Events in Bucks County!