New Hope, PA Activities & Attractions
View Our Top 10 Favorite Things to Do…
1. A stroll at dusk from the Inn’s front porch down to the banks of the Delaware River, crossing the bridge to Pennsylvania (the sunsets over the river are fantastic!)
2. Dining by firelight at the historic Sergeantsville Inn – intimate, romantic and just a three mile drive down a country road from the inn.
3. An excursion to The Golden Nugget Antique Flea Market on a crisp Wednesday morning.
4. Visiting the “smiling sheep” under the towering hemlocks along Cuttalossa Road, one of the most picturesque spots in Buck’s County.
5. A Buck’s County back road drive to Doylestown, concluding with a visit to Henry Mercer’s “castle”, Fonthill, and neighboring Moravian Pottery and Tile Works.
6. A slow tube ride down the lazy and forested Delaware River.
7. Biking down shady Lower Creek Road behind the Inn through The Green Sergeant Covered Bridge.
8. An afternoon of strolling and antiquing in Lambertville, followed by an early evening cocktail at the intimate Boathouse Tavern.
9. A shopping excursion to Frenchtown, NJ, followed by a leisurely drive back to the Woolverton on beautiful River Road in Pennsylvania.
10. A barrel tasting tour at a local winery and then a nap on a feather-bed!